What is Young Leaders International?
Young Leaders International (YLI) is an amazing community, bringing together fortunate and less fortunate youths to become a FUN FAMILY.
YLI aims to groom youths to be dynamic leaders by bridging the gaps between:
- Academic World and Working World
- Privileged and Underprivileged Youths
How Do You Benefit?
- Youths will become a happy and well-balanced person through our wholesome program embracing all the 4 SEAS of Excellence namely the Spiritual, Emotional, Academic and Social Excellence.
- Hands-on projects with amazing leadership experiences to shine in leadership character and skills.
- Free E-Counselling, YLI T-Shirt, Membership Card and E-Update on YLI Activities.
- For a good cause too. Part of proceeds goes to subsidizing their underprivileged peers for this Leadership Program.
How to Enrol?
Annual membership is now open for youths aged 13 years & above.
Contact -- 019-230 3183 or 012-653 5307
What do We Get?
8 - DAY PROGRAM
1. “What’s Happening Around Us?” Part I (17 Nov 07)
Create Awareness on the Alarming Social Problems among the Youths such as Aids/Hiv, Drugs, Rape,
Suicide, Gangsterism and the Negative Consequences.
2. “What’s Happening Around Us?” Part II (24 Nov 07)
Adult-Youth Forum to Discuss the Causes and Solutions to the Youth Problems.
3. “Principle-Centred Leadership” (7-11 Dec 07)
Learn the Key Principles of World-Class Leaders. Be Inspired to be a Global Leader.
Global Leaders first Serve and then Lead. Experience a Hands-On Service living, sharing, caring
and bonding with many youths from the Orphanage. 5-Day Camp. Guaranteed to be an Amazing Life-